Every vendor/seller must update their profile and bank information immediately they login into their store through the vendor dashboard menu on our webstore home page. Kindly, know that your products or services will be deleted if your profile and seller information is not appropriately updated.
(1) Dattobs Global Concepts owns and operates a platform that allows merchants to sell their products to the public through the internet. This platform is currently provided on the website: www.webstore.dattobs.com
(2) The merchant will have the opportunity to sell their products on the Dattobs webstore platform. Dattobs webstore is entitled to accept purchases on behalf of the seller. The service provided by Dattobs webstore is limited to referring customers to the merchant and accepting orders and payments on their behalf
(3) The merchant authorises Dattobs webstore to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
(4) Dattobs webstore may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, without notice.
Dattobs webstore’s rights and obligations
(2) Dattobs webstore will present on the website the products listed by the seller. The merchant will be responsible for listing their own products.
(3) Dattobs webstore is authorised to accept binding sales on behalf of the merchant and will be careful to pass order data on to the merchant as well as technology allows.
(4) In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, Dattobs webstore reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the merchant if the merchant repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our recommendations.
Merchant’s rights and obligations
(1) The merchant is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on Dattobs webstore. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title, price, quantity, picture and description. The merchant must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product/s.
(2) The merchant guarantees that information listed on Dattobs webstore relating to his products satisfies all legal requirements, and in particular satisfies information requirements for consumer protection.
(3) The merchant will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all their products listed on Dattobs webstore.
(4) The merchant guarantees that the information provided by him does not violate any third party’s copyright.
(5) The merchant will contact the customers no more than is necessary for processing the transactions referred by Dattobs webstore. In particular, the merchant will not send any advertising email or other commercial advertisements to the customer without prior agreement from Dattobs webstore or the expressed wish of the customer. When delivering products sold via Dattobs webstore, the merchant will not advertise any of Dattobs webstore’s competitors.
(6) The merchant will process orders and arrange delivery with all reasonable care the moment receipt of confirmation of sale is received through the Dattobs webstore site via email and/or text message. The delivery options and time indicated on their listing is binding, orders should be fulfilled within this time. The merchant is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability. Repeated stock-outs will result in the removal of the merchant and all their products from the Dattobs webstore platform. A product out of stock must simply not be advertised or active for sellers to order.
(7) If the merchant cannot fulfill an order submitted to him, he must notify Dattobs webstore as soon as possible, and within 1 day of receiving the order at the latest.
(8) The merchant agrees to adhere to his range of products and prices as provided to Dattobs webstore and as described on their listing on the website. The merchant guarantees that there are no ongoing criminal, bankruptcy or tax proceedings or other penalties outstanding in relation to the products they are selling through the platform. The merchant further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to- date his range of products, stock count, prices and associated terms and conditions, like delivery fees.
Delivery and Shipping
Every seller is responsible for shipping and delivering products to their customers. Sellers must clearly indicate on their products description the areas or locations their products can be delivered to and the expected time of delivery. Every seller must ensure they can deliver their products to the doorsteps of the buyer’s address. Please, don’t join if you can’t fulfill or deliver your services. Effective delivery services or pickups back (in case of products faults) must be put in place by you.
***Note: If your type of business will not support using one of the payment options on the checkout page called ‘cash on delivery’, ensure you indicate on the product description that you don’t accept cash on delivery.
(1) The merchant agrees to pay Dattobs webstore a fixed 10% commission on the gross revenue from their sales made through the Dattobs webstore platform. However, depending on the category it may be appropriate to agree different commission percentages for certain items or product categories.
(2) Dattobs webstore may start charging additional fees for the sale of goods through the Dattobs webstore platform at any point. These may include but are not limited to, listing fees, multiple photos fees, and enhanced marketing fees. In the event of the introduction of further fees, the merchant will be notified prior to their commencement in writing and they will have the option to opt out.
(3) Dattobs webstore reserves the right to adjust the percentage commission, providing suitable notice is served in advance to the merchant. Dattobs webstore will give the merchant adequate notice of any commission changes, in writing. This does not cover adjustments that constitute a material change of the contract terms, which would require an additional agreement on the change.
(4) For payment made on Dattobs webstore, sellers will receive the automatic payout of 90% sales income at the end of every week in their bank accounts. However, before they receive their payments, they must have delivered and completed those orders. Also, as a seller, once you deliver an order, you must ensure to send an email to email@example.com stating that the Order with the order ID number has been delivered and completed. If you have not completed the order and you mistakenly or willfully send an email indicating that you have delivered the order, then you have defaulted and your account will be suspended.
Customer online payment
(1) In case of electronic payment by the customer (e.g. by credit card, debit card, or Wireless online Transfer), Dattobs webstore collects the payment for the relevant order in Dattobs webstore’s name on behalf of the merchant and pays it out to the merchant according to the invoicing agreement.
(2) The merchant will keep receipts of deliveries to customers for at least 13 months and make those available on request. In case of problems that may cause the order to be rescinded, or in case of a delivery failure, the merchant must immediately notify Dattobs webstore by phone so that the credit card payment may be canceled.
(3) The merchant bears the risk of abuse of the payment medium (e.g. of credit card or debit card fraud). If a fraudulent payment has been credited to the merchant, Dattobs webstore reserves the right to correct the amount the merchant is invoiced to offset this payment.
Invoicing and merchant payment
(1) Dattobs webstore’s invoices may be delivered by email, online, fax, post or in person.
(2) Dattobs webstore is to send a monthly statement of confirmed orders to the Supplier by the 1st of each month after which the supplier will have 5 days for verification and commission settlement.
(3) The merchant is to pay commission to Dattobs webstore by the 5th day of receiving the monthly statement unless there are disputes/clarifications needed which have to be conveyed to Dattobs webstore in writing within the allocated 5 days.
(4) In case the supplier receives the payment of sold products/services on Dattobs webstore directly, the supplier is bound to pay the agreed commission to Dattobs webstore in 5 days of receiving the statement each month.
(5) Payments would be made by bank transfer or cross cheque payable to ‘Dattobs Global Concepts’.
(1) The merchant indemnifies Dattobs webstore from all claims arising in relation to matters outside Dattobs webstore’s control, including but not limited to the quality of goods and services provided by the seller. The merchant further indemnifies Dattobs webstore from third parties’ claims resulting from any violation of laws and regulations by the seller.
(2) Dattobs webstore cannot guarantee that its service will be free from all malfunctions, but will exercise all reasonable care and skill to resolve any such case.
(3) VAT liability rests with the merchant and Dattobs webstore will not be responsible for any VAT issues.
Both parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 1 year after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers and business partners.
(1) Dattobs webstore has the right to freely maintain the merchant’s listing and its ranking on the website. Dattobs webstore offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of the merchant’s goods and services on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. Dattobs webstore reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
(2) Dattobs webstore may scan, transcribe, and publish online the merchant’s listings, logos and other materials required. The merchant grants to Dattobs webstore a royalty-free, perpetual, unrestricted license to use and distribute any materials provided by him, for the purpose of advertising Dattobs webstore’s service. In particular, this includes use in Google AdWords campaigns, domain name registrations, and other online marketing and search engine optimization measures.
Terms and termination
(1) This agreement is valid as soon as the merchant signs the contract, or fulfills an order referred by Dattobs webstore, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one month, in writing, by email, post or fax. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the partnership agreement. The right to immediate termination by either party for important cause remains unaffected.
(2) The right to immediate termination, in particular, covers the case where the merchant repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information or withholding information required to present the merchant’s items is also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes, and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused by intent or by gross negligence.
(1) Dattobs webstore reserves the right to modify his general terms and conditions without giving any justification. In that case, Dattobs webstore will give the merchant adequate notice via email. The notice will contain advice on the right and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
(2) The changed terms and conditions are considered agreed by the merchant if he does not object to them in writing within 2 weeks of receiving notice of the changes.
(3) Any terms and conditions of the merchant are not part of this agreement unless Dattobs webstore expressly agrees to adhere to them in writing.